Saturday 12 January 2008

DREAM OF ZOMBIES


It was night on the lane where I was raised. Some houses were very nice, the types with bright colorful maskes hanging above a fireplace in rooms with no lights on. Some houses were derelict and full of kids, like 20 years old and intense for drinking and smoking. There were boys and girls in the kitchen. It was very tense. They were all angry and happy at the same time. They all were having dark lives. Suddenly the attention was on me, and I was targeted. They were happy and angry and smiling and crying all at once. A girl was there with me, her hair was curly and wet and she was in a white gown. We ran into a house where there was an old jewish couple. The kids mobbed through the door and killed them. The girl stayed nearby me as we were creeping through the bathroom shadows. Two zombie angels came to her sides as silent guardians wearing red see through gowns and black lipstick. The mob was chasing behind us in leather jackets and gold chains. A man was carrying groceries from his car. I said " PLEASE! Give me your keys!" He tossed them in the grass and I picked them up and started running to the car. The mob met me as I put the key in the door and I was eaten.

No comments: